Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Second Adjustment Updates

I think It was a second adjustment, I had my mold taken for the Rpe surgery coming up on the 28th. I go back on the 27th to have the device installed. Im pretty apprehensive about it as its going to affix to one of my most sensitive teeth. I did try to inquire on just what type of Sarp surgery I was going to have(ie lefort or no?) And sadly no one at the orthodontist had a clue what I was talking about? No one is overly friendly anyhow:-( Thats a whole nother story.
So I did have my wire changed, and alot of coils added to the bottom row of teeth, the assistant said that my bottoms are straightning up quite nicely. They are really killing me today, my bottom are much more sensitive to pain then my top teeth, why that is I have no clue. The Ortho didnt change much up top becuase I had the mold done, so dont want to mess that up prior to the surgery. I will update with a new picture soon.Thanks for reading...

1 comment: