Monday, April 20, 2009

Nothing exciting just updating

Ive got a good two weeks at least until the next adjustment. Ive been wearing my bands like an addict. Only time there out is when I'm eating or brushing my teeth. I'm finding I'm clenching my teeth when I sleep, or at least it feels that way when I wake up in the mornings. It actually feels odd to not have them in my mouth now! I can tell its working whatever its supposed to do, my bite seems a bit off. Im finding it harder to eat on the right side, nad dont seem to be chewing food as well. Im down a few lbs as of late, the foods I seem to like are bad for braces or just dont seem worth the hassle. Guess thats gotta be good right?

For the next adjustment Im supposed to have the mold for my rpe made, im getitng a tad nervous about all that. Im also job seeking, so what happens if I land a new job that doesnt cover all this surgery that I all ready have pre approved? Do I pass up an opportunity? Ugh life is grand isnt it? Ill update soon, really Im not Debbie downer, this whole braces thing is pretty much ok;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment