Saturday, April 4, 2009

First Adjustment and update


So on Thursday I had my first adjustment. I think I had some great improvements and alot of new space added, due to my lovely powechains and coils. The ortho doesnt talk alot to me, so im not sure if he was delighted but I was. I had my wire replaced, I think with the same size, some more coils added to the bottom and again another on my top left. Lastly I had some elastics added to my number three top and bottom and then from my right top numer three to my right bottom 3 and 4 . The Ortho thinks that at my next visit they will take my molding for the RPE device(fun fun). That usually takes about two weeks to come back. My outpatient surgery is tentatively set for May 28, 2009 at 0600 hrs. With the placement of the RPE on the wednesday before the surgery. I would like to tell you more about exactly is in my mouth but I just dont know? Ive included some pics so you can see my changes if possible, with and without elastics.
Thanks for looking~sephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment