Monday, April 13, 2009

Just checking in

Im not sure why I even keep this log, no one even reads it...LOL..Guess im hoping to see changes myself. I see some but nothing earth shattering, it is pretty early into treatment though. Ive been wearing my elastics like clockwork, taking them out only to eat and brush my teeth. Im wondering how much time off I may need with this Sarp surgery, will I need someone at home with me when its done? I feel like a stalker on archwired, I was all freaked out when it went down again for a few days. Ive read that alot of people dont start elastics till a decent time in braces, wonder why Im in them so soon? I trust my ortho as he is "The best" I hear, I just wish I new more KWIM? I have not had much pain with my adjustment, not sure if thats good or not? At least when it hurt I knew it was becuase my teeth were moving. It could be I guess because I started right off the bat with coils and a bunch of nasty mean things, so when they just replace them it sill feels normal. I dunno.....Ill check back in soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment