Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Zoom Teeth Whitening!!!!

So today I went into see Dr. Porter, I was scheduled for two fillings and a try in, on my temporary bridge. Did the fillings and then we had a change of plans. We discussed how my teeth whitening was going, and well it apparently wasnt going anywhere. So we decided to do the zoom procedure and I have to see I'm amazed at the results. The only side affect I have experienced is the sensitivity, the occasional jolts you get will stop you dead in your tracks. I will say that those do not outweigh the positive of this procedure. Next week, I will go back and then match the bridge up, and fix my last cavity. ! WOOOO HOOO...Ill try to post some before and after pics soon.

2 comments:

  1. When you are looking for teeth whitening, there are so many good teeth whitening products available for teeth whitening.
    dental equipment for sale
    http://www.pioneerdent.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. zähne bleichen erfahrung Das fortschrittlichste Home Bleaching Kit zum Zähne bleichen. Noch nie war Zahnbleaching von zu Hause aus so leicht. Einfach, sicher und effektiv. Unsere professionellen Produkte für die Zahnaufhellung garantieren beste Resultate. Von Zahnärzten empfohlen. IN DEUTSCHLAND GETESTET UND ZUGELASSEN."

    ReplyDelete